Saturday, September 26, 2009

breakfast at lunch time - this is what happens when i wake up late - i actually hate bananas! i only like them with cereal. my mom is always trying to get me to eat bananas, especially when i was younger. she told me it helps you poop regularly :)

this picture makes me sad because during this time of year bananas are really expensive in jeju and i bought them with every intention of eating at least one a day - four out of the five bananas bought went into the garbage can due to spoilage.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I want to buy some 바나나 to give my lonely "Corn Flight" cereal (e_e; Konglissshh) some friends. Delicious friends...

missnonhuman said...

I agree, bananas in cereal is the only way to eat bananas! :B

Anonymous said...

god, the banana cereal pics are incredible. yum.

and so are the donut pics.

Simply Me said...

that looks so fucking delicious, i just wanna go to the supermarket now and get sonme cereal and bananas

Ashley said...

that looks yummy